Precor EFX 576i experience elliptical features:
- Has 20 resistance levels.
- Has 14 pre programed workout programs.
- Heart rate monitor.
- Product measures 80 x 32 x 68 inches.
- Its weight is 318 pounds.
Precor EFX 576i description
This fantastic fitness-training unit would work for anybody. Men and women can use it. In addition, it does not have age limitations. However, it is not recommended to exercise for children under 14 with this type of training gadgets. Kids can exercise solely with parent authorization and on theirs guidance. You will improve many muscle groups in lower body areas and top. And this product is excellent for your back. Specifically, if you are in an office. That will make your back pain disappear. Furthermore, this revolutionary product is quite simple and practical. Training with this is hardly difficult and it is quite relaxing.
Moreover, the control unit is its vital aspect. While you are working out it’s right in front, in order to notice it all the time. Screen teaches you the entire thing you need to view, a heart rate, also. This revolutionary product has 14 pre workout programs that are programmed, so you will also observe what system you have picked. Additionally you will view your exercise period, lost calories, steps and lot more.
The control panel is straightforward practical. It is quite simple and easy understandable for all. It essentially performs just like any activities product. And when you have no time to select a course or set all controls manually, you can decide to force a quick start option. Only one push of the switch and you may begin your workout. This device has 20 resistance levels. That is a wide selection. It makes this device designed more for a greater variety of people. In addition, this unit works for all beginners, newcomers in activities and extremely experienced performers. The device is big so it will demand some spot. It is heavy, but it has particular wheels, so that you can move it, when you are cleaning floor, for example. It’s appropriate for gyms , it’s very professional.
- Easy usable.
- Has special wheels to move it.
- Has many programs and resistance levels.
- Suitable for everyone.
- Lost calorie amount could be not so precise, if you don’t set all settings right.
You are looking at the Precor EFX 576i elliptical. This elliptical features has moving arms of a cross-trainer with a cross-ramp adjustable from 13 to 40 degrees and 14 programs. It is a super efficient, low affect workout that is easy on your joints and helps you burn calories faster. It features a built-in heart rate monitor into the handles and the soft touch display, which works at the graze of a finger instead of a button …
Programs (14): Cross Country 1, Cross Training 3, Custom 1, Fitness Test 1, Gluteals 2, Heart Rate 1, Hill Climb 1, Interval 1, Manual 1, Total Body Interval 1, Weight Loss 1 …
Quick start option for manual course …
Displays: Calories, Calories per Minute, CrossRamp Incline, Heart Rate, METs, Muscles Targeted, Profile, Remaining Time, Resistance Levels, SmartRate, Strides, Strides per Minute, Time, Watts …
20 CrossRamp settings (13 to 40 degrees) …
20 Resistance Levels …
Contact Heart Rate Monitor Built Into Handles …
Soft Touch Display: Works at the graze of a finger instead of a button …
Stride Length: 21.2 in at 13 degrees to 24.7 in at 40 degrees … Integrated reading rack and a water bottle holder …
Max User Weight: 400 lbs … Weight: 338 lbs …
Dimensions: 80″L x 32″W x 66″H …
Self-powered with Auto Start. (No external power source required.)
With a smooth, fluid motion that mirrors the movement of the body, the Precor EFX576i elliptical fitness crosstrainer provides an outstanding workout experience with a natural, elliptical movement. Designed for ease-of-use with intuitive displays that help you get on and get going, the 576i features an adjustable CrossRamp that permits you to change incline and target specific muscle groups in both the upper and lower body.
Easy-to-use handgrip sensors monitor heart rate.
Stride lengths vary along the incline of the CrossRamp from 21.2 to 24.7 inches .
- CrossRamp technology: You’ll be able to select a ramp angle between 15 and 40 degrees during the workout to isolate and cross train quadriceps, glutes, hamstrings, and calves. Stride lengths vary along the incline from 21.2 to 24.7 inches for a smooth, comfortable workout.
- Superior workout for glutes and quads: Working out on an EFX yields significantly more glute and quad activity than using a stairclimber, cycle, or treadmill.
- Direct access to 14 programs: Six buttons are the gateway to 14 preset programs, including one fitness test. You’ll be able to select or change to a new program at any time right through their workout.
- Tap Control: Large buttons provide satisfying tactile response and audible click. Beginners and experts alike easily get on and go with this intuitive control. You know the machine has received input, even when using headphones for entertainment.
- Durable 6-phase generator system with no contacting parts to reduce friction and wear provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent resistance. The 20 resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 20 SPM) to 720 watts (level 20 at 100 SPM).
- Double polyurethane wheels with oversized axle and sealed bearings with improved seals drift on precision extruded aluminum tracks to distribute your weight for efficiency
- Bio-feedback center with SmartRate provides dedicated feedback on heart rate and calories. SmartRate shows your heart rate in terms of the target zone for weight loss and cardio training.
- Movable arms for upper body workout
- Numeric keypad makes data entry and Cardio Theater control easy
- Heart rate monitoring and compatibility with heart rate telemetry reading using an optional chest strap
- Transport wheels in the rear of the EFX allow the unit to be moved when cleaning the floor
- Accessory holders for water bottle, portable music, reading material and more
- Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame
- QuickStart lets you begin workout with the push of a single button
- Enjoy integrated entertainment: An optional Cardio Theater personal viewing screen can be integrated into the console, providing you with entertainment options even as keeping you moving in the correct biomechanic position.
The Precor EFX576i elliptical crosstrainer.
The user-friendly console with multiple feedback options make monitoring workouts easy.
- Power: Self
- Programs: 3 cross training; 1 cross country; 1 fitness test; 2 gluteals; 1 heart rate, 2 interval, 1 hill climb; 1 manual, 1 weight loss; 1 custom
- Stride length: 21.2 inches at 13 degrees to 24.7 inches at 40 degrees
- CrossRamp: 13 to 40 degrees (adjustable)
- Resistance levels: 1 to 20
- Maximum pause time: 30 seconds
- Maximum workout time: 240 minutes
- Height of foot at maximum incline: 21.5 inches
- Height of pedal at lowest position (step up): 8 inches
- Maximum user weight: 350 pounds
- Dimensions: 80 x 32 x 68 inches (L x W x H)
- Weight: 318 pounds
Frame – seven years, display face assembly – five years, parts – two years, labor – one year
Note on Assembly
Precor highly recommends that you imagine a professional assembly and installation of your Precor exercise machine. If you need to speak to someone about having your machine professionally installed, please contact Precor at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-866-593-5568.
Precor is passionate about fitness. It all started with a desire to create a better kind of exercise equipment, one that mirrored human movement: fluid, natural, and dynamic. Twenty-six years later the company’s biomechanics and engineering experience have led to countless innovations that have captivated fitness enthusiasts of all ages and abilities. Precor has introduced many “firsts” to the fitness industry, including the Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer (EFX®) in 1995 and the revolutionary, award-winning Adaptive Motion Trainer (AMT®) in 2007. Today, Precor is a celebrated top-tier brand preferred by fitness enthusiasts of all abilities and their machines are used every day in health clubs, hotels, facilities, and homes worldwide.
Elliptical trainer with movable arms designed for rigors of commercial gym with easy-to-use, intuitive console
Stride lengths from 21.2 to 24.7 inches and ramp incline from 15 to 40 degrees
20 levels of resistance; 14 preset programs including 3 cross training, 1 fitness test, 1 custom, 1 manual
Handheld heart rate monitoring with compatibility for wireless monitors
350-pound maximum user weight; 7-year warranty on frame, 2 years parts, 1 year labor